Knock Down RebuildA knock down rebuild is the process of demolishing an established house and rebuilding a new one.
When the home you live in no longer suits your needs (or is falling apart at the seams), a knock down rebuild offers you an exciting and cost effective way to get the house of your dreams in the location you love. There are many benefits to knock down rebuild, such as:
- Designing a layout that suits your wants and needs
- Creating an interior that matches your tastes (rather than trying to re-work someone else’s)
- Brand new plumbing and electrical work
- Incorporation of solar, insulation and water saving measures
- The benefits of living in an established suburb, which often includes larger blocks, wider roads, better proximity to amenities and an open, leafy topography
- Remaining close to schools
- Keeping the same neighbours
- No stamp duty or real estate commissions
- Generally cheaper, more effective and more rewarding than a large-scale renovation
- Overall property value increases significantly
- A 40—50 year lifespan for a new home
Our team works closely with you to provide an individualised service catering to your project’s unique requirements. With advanced skills and techniques, expert knowledge, and tremendous dedication, Jamie Shaw Building stands out as one of the leading homebuilding innovators on the South Coast. Reliable Shoalhaven builders, getting your job done right.