Jamie Shaw Building creates beautiful, comfortable homes in the Shoalhaven region – from Kiama to Nowra to Ulladulla. We work with you to build features into your home that maximise comfort and minimise bills. Here are some ideas.
- Heating and Cooling
- If possible, orient your new home to face North. This will collect Winter sun and reduce the impact of westerly sun in Summer.
- Insulate your roof space well, to reduce indoor heat by about 35%.
- Efficient Appliances
- Look for 4-5 star ratings on your electrical appliances to save on power.
- Look for 4-5 star water ratings on washing machines to save water.
- Solar power offers the opportunity to use the sun, and not the electricity grid, to power a hot water system or even your whole home.
Give us a call today for a consultation on 0431 103 661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org